The Schuyler Warrior

Holiday Season Top Movies to See

Carlos Salinas, Staff Reporter

Are you in the mood for watching a movie this holiday season? Here are the top new releases available for you to see in theaters over the holiday season. If you are someone who wants to see an action movie here are the movies that are going to be released this holiday season,“Aquaman” December 21, “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” December 14, “Mortal Engines” December 14. If you are looking for a family movie here are some movies, “Mary Poppins Returns” December 19, “Bumblebee” December 21, “Second Act” December 21, “The Christmas Chronicles”. Netflix will be showing movies as well this holiday season. Netflix will be showing, “Watership Down”, “Selection Day”, “Black Mirror”, “Diablero”, “Fate/Extra Last Encore”, “Génération Q” and “Sunderland Til I Die”.  If you are looking for an adventure movie on Netflix here is another few, “Dogs of Berlin”, “Dumplin”, “Neo Yokio: Pink Christmas”. If you are looking for drama here are a few, “What/If”, “White Lines” and “Vox Lux”. All of these great movies to watch this year so relax and enjoy the shows.

About the Writer
Carlos Salinas, Staff Reporter

Carlos Salinas is a junior and this is his first year as a Staff Reporter for the Warrior News. He’s a photographer outside of school and takes pictures...