The Home of Schuyler Central High School News

The Schuyler Warrior

The Schuyler Warrior

The Schuyler Warrior

Like us on Facebook
Click below to follow Warrior News

Club “Boosts” Activities

This+si+the+SCHS+Booster+Clubs+Facebook+page+profile+
Photo Credit: SCHS Booster Club
This si the SCHS Booster Club’s Facebook page profile

The SCHS Booster Club is an active group of parents that support and benefit the activities programs for the school. According to Travis Steinhoff, SCHS Assistant Principal and Activities Director, “the Booster Club benefits the school by raising and donating money for many organizations.” In addition Mr. Steinhoff shared that his “role is to help the Booster Club find ways to help the school.” Fundraisers for the Booster Club includes are not limited to senior banners, photo buttons for middle school sports, and concessions. An additional way they support the high school is by communicating with the community and the students by posting and sharing pictures and news on their Facebook account, SCHS Booster Club. 

Amy Mendez, a SCHS Para and active member of the SCHS Booster Club, shared that “The SCHS Booster Clubs are generally run and organized by the parents of the students.” According to Mrs. Mendez the booster club’s “ main function is to develop support for the student program and raise funds.” Mr. Steinhoff commented that “The booster club has typically only worked with the high school, but they are looking into expanding to the middle school.”